3D X-Ray Imaging
River Dental operates 3D X-ray technology called Galileos, which provides enhanced visualization for the dentist.
Benefits of 3D X-Rays
- Safer and shorter wisdom tooth surgery.
- More secure and precise implant placement
- More predictable orthodontic outcomes
- A combination of low radiation dose with superior three dimensional image quality
- Enhances safety of dental procedures where critical anatomy is nearby, such as nerves and sinuses
- Allows for treatment options that may not be possible with standard 2D imaging
- More convenient and comfortable for patients
Questions about our services? Ready to book an appointment?
Contact River Dental today.